- Create GMail Account or use existing Google Login
- Go into iPhone > Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account…
- Select Gmail and enter your GMail credentials
- Make sure sync between calendar applications is switched on.
Adding an event from your iPhone
- Create event at the date and time you desire
- Fill out any necessary information you need
- Select your Google Calendar under Calendar option and finish adding the event.
To sync the event, simply add and then open up Google Calendar to see the event appear.
Adding in an event to Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendar
- Click “Create” to add new event
- Fill out event information and save
To sync the event, simply save and open up iPhone Calendar app and watch the event appear.